Literary Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Literary Lounge

+4
Subaru7
Pyro
Roxanne
Christina
8 posters

Harry Potter Roleplay

Burning Rose
    Burning Rose
    Trainee

Female
    Number of posts : 78
    Registration date : 2008-10-29

Harry Potter Roleplay - Page 4 Empty Re: Harry Potter Roleplay

Post by Burning Rose Sun Jan 04, 2009 4:43 pm

Alexandra blushed as she watched Cameron disapear into the boys dormitory. Smiling, she headed to her own dorm.

SHe crawled into her bed, with Winter curled up next to her. The cat had taken to Alexandra rather quickly.
    Alexandra had a strange dream that night.
    -
    She was in a room, with walls covered in books. She thought she was in a library, but she had never seen this place and it was very small.
    Half the size of the dinning room back home.
    The wind started to blow all around her, but there were no windows. The books were falling off the shelves and and spinning in the wind.
    They did this for quite awhile.
    Then, they burst into flames.

Everything caught on fire. Or all the books at least.

Soon, just ash was flying though the air. Than it landed and settled on the ground.
    The room then aged a bunch of years.
    It had dust and cobwebs and other stuff. The books were still ash.
    -
    Alexandra woke up very curious. Why had she had that dream? What did it mean?
    Kasumi Light
    Kasumi Light
    Trainee

Female
    Number of posts : 55
    Registration date : 2008-11-09

Post by Kasumi Light Wed Jan 07, 2009 4:28 pm

When Jenny awoke, her roommate Alexandra was already awake. She got up from her bed, and picked her watch off of the bedside table. It read 6:37 A.M. and Jenny couldn't believe she got up so early. She sighed, and started to get dressed into her schoolrobes. When she was done, she didn't even look at Alexandra. Instead, Jennifer delicately picked up her black book and went down to the common room.

Jenny sat down in an armchair, rather like L from Death Note, an anime she had watched at home. She opened her book, and began to read.

[[Short post is short. D:]]
    Ayakella
    Ayakella
    Pupil

Female
    Number of posts : 43
    Registration date : 2008-10-26

Post by Ayakella Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:54 pm

[[I'm really sorry that I haven't posted yet, I've been really busy and sort of forgot. Well, if anyone wants to know, my character's a Gryffindor named Elincia, or Ella. Alright, here I go!]]

Elincia couldn't sleep.

She was a Gryffindor. She was so excited she could hardly breathe. She was a Gryffindor, just like she's always hoped to be, and better yet, she was at Hogwarts. The only problem was her lack of friends.

Elincia had traveled alone on the Hogwarts Express. She hadn't been trying to be anti-social. She had simply fallen asleep on the train. So now, she hadn't met very many people. There were some girls in her dormitory that seemed nice, though. She'd meet them tomorrow. Tomorrow... Elincia rolled over and drifted to sleep, a smile on her face.
    Christina
    Christina
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 172
    Registration date : 2008-10-17

Post by Christina Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:54 pm

Catherine smiled, "I'm not a very good sleeper either, I worry too much," she said sweetly, until she realized that she said too much. At this point, Catherine blushed profusely and turned away.

"Yeah, I just.....well, umm....., I usually think too much," she said quickly, her back still turned to Derek.

"Oh. I just have problems sleeping, I tend to think too much too," Derek said quietly.

The two sat in silence for awhile until Catherine rose from her seat and spoke quickly, "I was wondering if you could teach me a few spells, since we're both up and all," she said.

Derek nodded, and Catherine went to get her wand.
    Roxanne
    Roxanne
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 257
    Registration date : 2008-10-15

Post by Roxanne Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:27 am

Moving quickly through the corridors before her first lesson Willow set out on a mission to find West - hopefully without getting lost. Fortunately, West found her as she passed her common room for the fifth time in one hour. West quickly offered to give her a tour of the Castle later and then dashed off to his first lesson leaving Willow to navigate her way to her own lesson by herself. Another fist of good luck flew her way and she spotted Bella on the way and followed her.

"Good morning," Willow said as she fell into step with Bella. "How are you?" Willow gave a soft sigh of relief as they entered the classroom on time.
    Christina
    Christina
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 172
    Registration date : 2008-10-17

Post by Christina Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:32 pm

Ten minutes until the first lesson began, Catherine had forgotten all about her problems. She was having so much fun with Derek that when the lesson was over, she didn't want to leave.

"That was great," Catherine said.

Derek smiled, his pearly whites dazzling to Catherine's eyes, "Yeah, I haven't had that much fun doing spells in a while," he said. He blushed a crimson color and quickly headed to his next class, leaving Catherine to fend for herself. She hurriedly got to class just in time, seating herself next to Willow and Bella.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 6:07 pm