Literary Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Literary Lounge

+2
Roxanne
Arctic Wolf
6 posters

The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya ~ Guardians of Destiny (Old - To be deleted)

Arctic Wolf
    Arctic Wolf
    Admin

Male
    Number of posts : 90
    Registration date : 2008-10-20

The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya ~ Guardians of Destiny (Old - To be deleted) Empty The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya ~ Guardians of Destiny (Old - To be deleted)

Post by Arctic Wolf Sun Nov 16, 2008 3:22 pm

~Background~

Haruhi Suzumiya was never a normal person. She was always the odd person out that never seemed to belong anywhere. Yet there was one person who seemed to be able to creak through the wall in her heart and see the real her. Haruhi, turns out, was a god like creature and could bed reality to her liking. Thus; Aliens, Time-Travelers, and ESPers all came to be real. The one bad thing…she didn’t know of her abilities and the world would be in constant risk of destruction because of this.

It was up to Kyon, Yuki Nagato, Itsuki, and Mikuru Asahina to keep Haruhi’s emotions balanced and make sure that she didn’t destroy the world and create a new one.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Present~

It is now 20 years later and much has changed. All 5 students are now out of high school and are married with families. (Excluding Nagato) Haruhi married Kyon a few years after graduating from high school and Mikuru fell in love with Itsuki after he saved her life and convinced her superiors to allow her to be able to visit the present time plane. Haruhi now has a son who looks a lot like his father and Mikuru has twin daughters that take after their mother.

Everything was going great, the five people remained good friends throughout the entire 20 years. Yet, some new evil seems to be forming, or returning.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Story~

There was a loud yell in the night. Mikuru awoke from a nightmare in a cold sweat and her breaths were fast and shallow. She had awoken Itsuki and he was now sitting up next to her trying to calm her down.

“Mikuru, what happened?”
    “Itsuki, the nightmare, it’s back. The one where everyone is dead. Me, you, Kyon, everyone…”
    “It’s just a dream, it will be ok.”
    “I know…but still.”
    “Just go back to sleep and try to salvage what’s left of this night.”
    “Alright. Good-Night”

Mikuru laid back down and closed her eyes, trying to sleep. This nightmare kept coming back and the one thing they all had in common was everyone was dead and a long blue haired woman who had slain everyone. But who was she and what was her goal?

The next morning Mikuru was ill and remained bed ridden and continued to think about her dream. It seemed too real. She decided to look into this further but knew that Itsuki wouldn’t let her out of the house being sick. So she snuck out of her window and went into the back woods where she silently recited an incantation, which, like many times before, opened the portal to allow her to travel through time.

What was it that caused Mikuru to have these reoccurring nightmares? Would she find anything in the past? And who was this blue-haired maiden? Only time would tell…

~Your Goal~

Live the life as seen on the TV show, The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. Roleplay as either one of the children or create your own character. Make friends, go to school, explore the unknown and so much more. Play as either a hero, villain, or remain neutral as the story line continues on.

Last edited by Arctic Wolf on Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:22 am; edited 1 time in total
    Arctic Wolf
    Arctic Wolf
    Admin

Male

The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya ~ Guardians of Destiny (Old - To be deleted) Empty Re: The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya ~ Guardians of Destiny (Old - To be deleted)

Post by Arctic Wolf Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:18 am

~Rules~

1. No killing other players' characters off unless you have their permission.
    2. Don't start a plot with another member's character unless you have their permission.
    3. Keep it clean. The Roleplay is Rated-PG13, not R. So kissing is ok but nothing further and no all out description of gore. Just keep it clean.
    4. Stay active. Long periods of inactivity, without a reason, will result in removal from the Roleplay.
    5. Be reasonable. Don't use your powers to overpower all other members and be the best. It has to be fair, otherwise your powers will be taken away.
    6. The roleplay takes place in Japan, so tryy to use the names of Japanese places unless your character has traveled to another country for a good reason.
    7. When posting, post the date as well. This will help keep the thread more organized. (Month, Day) (Ex: Sunday, January 18th)
    8. Try and post a decent amount or try not to post at all. =/
    9. Please wait for two members to post before you post again or you can wait for one member to post and two hours after you post before you post again. This prevents two people roleplaying constantly by themselves for an hour or two and getting ahead of the others.

~Further Information~

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to Private Message me or post in the Roleplay Discussion thread. I'll try to get to the message ASAP.

~Notices~

This is where current events or notices about the Roleplay will be posted. Check back here often so that you can stay up to date with the Roleplay.

Last edited by Arctic Wolf on Tue Nov 25, 2008 3:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Roxanne
    Roxanne
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 257
    Registration date : 2008-10-15

The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya ~ Guardians of Destiny (Old - To be deleted) Empty Re: The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya ~ Guardians of Destiny (Old - To be deleted)

Post by Roxanne Mon Nov 24, 2008 6:05 pm

Monday, January 18th

"Michie, we're here!" Michie's dad called loudly snapping her back quickly from her detailed thoughts. Michie listened carefully. The sound was bare minimum compared to how it had been where they had used to live. She smiled. A car drove past and even that seemed to be ten times quieter than a single car from where she had been living. "Grab your bag from the boot and meet me on the fifth floor. We're flat number 53." He continued as he got out of the car and grabbed his own bag from the back seat. Michie pushed the car door open slowly and stepped out on to the sidewalk. She glanced around a little taking in her surroundings before she slammed the car door shut as hard as she could. She smiled. The sound from the car door slamming echoed slightly around her. Michie, content, pulled her bag from the boot, locked the car and truged up the stairs to the fifth, the top most, floor to where her dad was waiting outside the flat. Michie's dad smiled at her enthusiasm and alertness. The reason he'd decided to move to a more quiet area was because he was worried about his daughter's silence and ever growing thinking spells.

"Do I have to go to school tomorrow or can I explore instead?" she said a little too excited. Her dad chuckled as he pushed the door of the flat open. He mulled it over in his head for a moment or two before looking at Michie thoughtfully. She was opening every door and glancing into the empty rooms. Soon the moving van would be here with the last of their belongings. The room towards the back of the flat was the smallest but Michie thrrew her bag into the room regardless. "It's mine!" she said as she closed the door quickly as if hiding why she wanted the room despite it's size.

"Well, how about you go to school tomorrow, so that you're settled in, and then the day after you can have the day off to explore?" he said compromising with her wish. Michie nodded enthusiastically. He'd never seen her this happy. Even before they had moved into the noisy area of Japan she had been miserable but now that they were here she seemed to forget about all her misery. "There's a library just down the road if you want to go and have a look while I move our furniture in with the movers," he suggested. Michie ran into her room and pulled her jacket out of the top of her bag before she kissed her dad on the cheek and ran out the door. Once she was on the ground floor she pulled her ipod out of her jacket pocket and turned it on to All In My Head by Kosheen. She listened to the song over and over as she walked to the library.

Last edited by Roxanne on Tue Nov 25, 2008 3:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Ayakella
    Ayakella
    Pupil

Female
    Number of posts : 43
    Registration date : 2008-10-26

Post by Ayakella Tue Nov 25, 2008 2:49 pm

((OCC: I'm not sure what day it is, so I'll post the date in the example, okay?))

Monday, January 18th

10 seconds. 9 seconds. 8 seconds. 7 seconds. 6 seconds. 5 seconds. 4 seconds. 3 seconds. 2 seconds. 1 second...

"Wahoo!" Sanaki, in extreme relief, sprinted out of history class as the bell marking the end of the school day rang. She skipped through the halls, slamming into a few people "Sorry! and opened her locker at a record speed. Piling her homework into the bag, she thought about what she could do that afternoon. Hmm... Ever since Yuki had told her about the SOS Brigade, she had been saying to join something similar. But there was no brigade at the moment. 'Course, she could always recreate it herself. Say, that wasn't a bad idea... but it quickly became one as she realized all the paperwork that would be involved. Haruhi didn't do any paperwork, she remembered. Still... If only she could find her son, Will, and persuade him to make the brigade. But she rarely saw him. Where in the world could he be? Suddenly, she had a brilliant idea. She bit her lip, concentrating ever so slightly on the Junior in the hall. She had seen him talking to Will before, and seeing as he was running, he was probably her most interesting candidate. Dang... baseball tryouts... I've got to hurry up before someone like Will beats me to it!

"Yes!" she cried, pumping her fist in the air. She didn't care that other kids were staring at her, because she knew where Will was and she knew that she had nothing better to do. She slammed her locker shut, tucked a stray hair behind her ear, and ran/skipped/danced through the hallways to the gymnasium. And Sanaki, being Sanaki, totally forgot that Will might not be there, and that if he was, he would be busy with trying out. She joyfully bounced into the gym, knocking over some students, and concentrated on Will's mind.
    Estrella
    Estrella
    Trainee

Female

Post by Estrella Tue Nov 25, 2008 3:20 pm

[OOC: I'm just going to copy Ayakella's date. =L]

Monday, January 18th

Yumi sat in the library, at one of the empty tables in the far corner. She placed her messenger bag beside her chair, and just sat there, staring at the wall for a minute. Today had barely begun, and yet Yumi was already wishing for it to be over. Well, that was a lie, she did have school that day, but it had still barely begun. First, she had gotten up and realized that her parents were out of town, which brought her mood down. Then, she wasn’t able to eat any breakfast because she didn’t have any proper food in the house, and most of the stores were closed, and she wasn’t about to steal something, or wait outside. Then, she met up with a girl from her school, who dragged her to the side and started asking her questions, because she needed help. School wasn’t fun either, especially since she was called on at least twenty times. Life was tough.

Yumi picked out a book from the nearest shelf, and stared at the cover. It was a fantasy book, unlike any she had ever seen. Yumi scanned the back of the book, reading the description. When she finished, she placed it back on the shelf. She wasn’t a big fan of romance novels, and that book wasn’t an exception. She ran her fingers through her long blonde hair, which she forgot to put up this morning and sighed. Grabbing a scrunchie from her wrist, she quickly tied her hair up, and then stared out the window, just waiting for something exciting or new to come along.
    Roxanne
    Roxanne
    Admin

Female

Post by Roxanne Tue Nov 25, 2008 3:49 pm

Monday, January18th

Michie reached the library after walking for a fair few minutes. She admitted it would have been quicker if she had avoided detours but Michie was like that - a little exploration before actually getting to the library wasn't going to hurt anyone. Michie turned her ipod down as low as she could whilst still being able to hear it and headed down the Sci-fi isle. She ran her finger over the spines of books as she worked her way down looking for something interesting. She hummed quietly to herself as she picked out a book that looked reasonably interesting. 'Not a huge fan of romance novels,' Michie jumped, dropping her book and dropping her ipod. She looked around but no one was near her. Michie remembered last time it had happened - her friend was thinking about biscuits. Michie picked up her ipod and the book and moved quickly to the romance isle. There was no one there either. 'Fantasy, Fantasy...' Michie smiled and concentrated on tuning out the thoughts.

One thing that had bothered Michie was that other's thoughts seemed to seep into her head unless she concentrated on tuning everyone out. She had control but if she let go for even a moment someone's thoughts would pop into her head. Michie headed for the fantasy isle. She grimaced as she walked to the other end to where a girl was standing by herself, she disliked fantasy books. Michie tried to look fascinated in the books surrounding her but she found herself failing miserably. She didn't want to approach the girl as she wasn't very good at being the first to talk or make a move towards a friendship. She passed the girl on her way out of the isle, she was putting her hair up.

Michie took a seat at a table near to the isle and began reading the Sci-fi book that she had picked up. Every so often she peeked to see if the girl was still there. After a few minutes she became absorbed in the book. She no longer looked up at the girl in the fantasy isle or payed any attention to the world around her. The cell phone in her jacket pocket vibrated against her stomach alerting her to the world again and she looked up to see the girl standing there near the table a book in hand. A thought Michie presumed came from the girl came into her head and Michie dropped the book on to the floor with a loud thud. "Errrr," Michie whispered, it was all she could manage.
    Arctic Wolf
    Arctic Wolf
    Admin

Male

Post by Arctic Wolf Tue Nov 25, 2008 4:29 pm

(Just to let everyone know, you might want to figure out what class/grade you are in. That can make posting a bit easier. Also, I didn't include this before but please include the day with the date. I have edited your posts to add the day just to make things more organized. PM me with any questions or whatever)

Monday, January 18th

School was over and baseball tryouts were going to start any minute but Will wasn't interested in Baseball at the moment. Basketball tryouts were the next day and he prefered to try out for that instead. Mostly so that he could avoid Sanaki who always seemed to be acting strange. Many thoughts raced through Will's head as he headed towards the old building towards the back of the campus. 'Should I recreate the SOS Brigade? I don't really want to, but mom is putting a lot of pressure on me to.' Eh, he had other things to worry about at the time so Will continued towards the old building to signup for the Basketball tryouts the next day. But something strange was happening...

As he walked, Will felt like someone was following him, only not physically, someone was following his mind. It wasn't the first time this happened and it wasn't going to be the last. Like all times before, he used his Empath abilities to send a message back to the person that was following his mind. Whoever was following his mind, was about to have one giant fit of rage and leave him alone. At last the old building was in sight and he saw as many girls flocked towards the building to sign up for a different sport.

Suddenly Will felt someone run into him from behind and fall to the ground. He turned around to see a beautiful blue haired girl trying to stand back up and regain her balance. Will extended his hand and helped the girl to stand back up.

"Hey, you ok?" Will asked
    "Yeah, just a bit dizzy is all." she responded
    "Well that's good. By the way, I'm William, Junior class."
    "Oh, I'm Ryoko Asakura, Sophmore class. Thank you." the girl responded
    "It's no problem at all. Let me know if you ever need anything, ok?" Will stated
    "Ok!" Asakura responded smiling

Will turned back to the building and walked in and put his name down on the list of people to try out for Basketball. There wasn't much to do after that and he wasn't expected to be home for a couple hours, so Will headed towards the previous room of the SOS Brigade. No one had used that room since the original SOS Brigade and he wasn't planning on it being used yet. Will walked over to the window and opened it up to let a breeze in as he sat at the table his father and mother had once sat at years before.
    Ayakella
    Ayakella
    Pupil

Female

Post by Ayakella Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:46 pm

Monday, January 18th

A scowl on her face, Sanaki stormed out of the gym. Will wasn't there! She had checked the tryout lists, too, and it turned out Will was on basketball. Seriously! Who played basketball? Well, I do love basketball... but that's different! She stormed through the hallway, scanning people's minds until Will was in one. In fact, it was Will's mind! She read an errant thought. This was the table my mother spent every afternoon sitting at for four years... maybe I should bring back the brigade. Sanaki, a smile on her face, raced through the halls, knocking over a girl by accident.

"Oh, I'm sorry! Wait... do I know you?" The girl smiled.
    "S'okay, I already fell down once today. Why not twice?" She smiled, extending her hand. "Ryoko Asakura."
    "Asakura? Hmm... I've heard that name. I'm Sanaki Kimidori." At the name, she seemed to flinch. Just a little.
    "Really? When did you hear it?" She laughed lightly, hiding nervousness. Sanaki, puzzled, explained.
    "Oh, from my mom's friend Yuki." Asakura froze, but quickly recovered.
    "Well, that's very nice. She probably has nothing to do with me, though. See you around!" She waved, and ran away very quickly. Sanaki blinked. What could have caused that reaction? She shrugged to herself, making a mental note to tell her mother later, and continued on her way to the old clubroom. She burst in.

"Finally!" she cried. Will turned around and gave her a 'are you for real' look. "I've been looking all over for you! What's the plan?
    ---

((OCC: Hope that it's okay with you, Sky. If Sanaki thought/said anything that you have a problem with, just blame it on her hyperness and quick assumptions.))
    Arctic Wolf
    Arctic Wolf
    Admin

Male

Post by Arctic Wolf Wed Nov 26, 2008 11:46 am

Monday, January 18th

Will sat there just staring at this girl...Sanaki was it? Whoever was trying to follow Will's mind was nearby and there was no doubt in his mind that Sanaki was actually a telepath and was trying to read his thoughts. Will didn't want her to read his thoughts so he basically blocked his mind out so that she could not pick up on any of his thoughts no matter what.

"What do you mean?" Will asked
    "This room! What are you gonna do with it? You know that it was the former SOS Brigade room." Sanaki replied
    "No duh." Will replied
    "So, when is the SOS Brigade going to reopen?!" Sanaki yelped
    "Never."

Will picked up his backpack and books and walked out of the room, not even bothering to say bye to Sanaki or even look back at her. As long as she couldn't read his thoughts or follow him anymore, he was fine. It was time to be heading home but he wasn't so sure if he wanted to yet. Nothing was normal at home because of his parents. He wasn't around to go around his mother too much because of his powers and the fact that she wasn't to know about his powers. Oh well, he had to go home eventually and nothing was gonna change that.

"William!" someone shouted from behind

Will turned around to see Ryoko Asakura running towards him with a smile on her face and a textbook in her hand. She finally caught up to him and stopped to catch her breath for a second.

"Hey Asakura, what's up?" Will asked
    "Nothing, just wanted to say bye until tommorow."
    "You're one strange girl, you know that?" Will said laughing

Asakura began to laugh and then looked at Will in the eyes. She was beautiful, Asakura has deep blue eyes and Will couldn't help but start to like her. That's when his thoughts were interupted...

"Hey, do you mind walking me home? It's a long way and there's often many people along the way that don't look so good." Asakura asked
    "Sure, it's no problem."

Asakura smiled again and pointed in the direction of her house. They started to walk in that direction, all the while, Will could tell that Sanaki was still watching him from somewhere. Well, as long as he can't read his thoughts, he was ok.
    Ayakella
    Ayakella
    Pupil

Female

Post by Ayakella Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:03 pm

Monday, January 18th

Sanaki stared at Will. No one can block me like that, unless... he's an empath! She pumped her fist in the air. Now she knew! Watch out, empath boy, because you're about to get totally confused! It was amazing! He would have no idea what was causing her feelings! She grinned, and raced down to the locker room. She grabbed her bag, and sprinted outside.

"Hi William! Hi Ryoko Asakura! Hi! I'm going home! I think!" She ran down the hill. When she reached the bottom, she grinned. Luckily for her, she didn't get tired easily. She sprinted up the mountain at the same speed.

"Hi William! Hi Ryoko Asakura! Hi! I'm going to school! I think!" She ran, laughing at their, puzzled expressions. One more time. She ran down the hill.

"BYEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" At the bottom of the hill, she turned back and ran up quickly before they knew she was going back.

She grinned, and walked back to the library. There were two girls in there, staring at each other, an obvious awkwardness between them. Sanaki frowned; awkwardness wasn't allowed in her universe. She walked up to the blonde.

"Hi! I'm Sanaki Kimidori. I'm a freshman, except I really hate being a freshman because it's way too easy. I like searching for fun things. There used to be a club around here for finding weird, interesting things. There's a boy named Will who's mom founded it, but he won't refound it, so I'm really bugged with him. Maybe I'll create it and make him to the paperwork as a punishment. Anyway," she took a big breath, "who are you?"
    Estrella
    Estrella
    Trainee

Female

Post by Estrella Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:36 pm

January 18th

Yumi stared at the girl for a moment, stunned. She had never encountered someone with so much energy. Not even the girls in her year had that much energy, and a bunch of them were cheerleaders.

The other girl was silent, also a bit stunned. Yumi wasn't surprised. Who wouldn't be stunned if some random, hyper girl popped in out of nowhere and began to talk about some club that Yumi had never heard of.

"Yumi Makio is the name. I'm a Junior in the high school." Yumi said simply, immediately putting up her emotional defenses; she wasn't taking any chances.

Then she stood up, and picked up the book that was on the floor. It was the one the other girl had dropped. She set it in front of her, and smiled. It was a pretty book, with fancy spirals on the cover. It was also an old book.

"There you go." she smiled. "It's not a bad book by the way, I've read it before. The author has some very nice stories out there."

The girl stared at her for a moment, and then smiled briefly. The other girl was jumping up and down in excitement, a huge grin plastered on her face. She was so happy, that it made Yumi feel emo almost.
    Roxanne
    Roxanne
    Admin

Female

Post by Roxanne Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:52 pm

Monday, January 18th

Michie stared at both girls. She took the book from the girl she had passed in the fantasy isle and smiled a little in thanks for picking it up. A flurry of thoughts about this club the hyper girl, Sanaki, had mentioned from the two girls rushed through her head and mixed with her own thoughts. She felt a little dizzy and she concentrated for a moment on tuning them out. As soon as she could think clearly she attempted to speak; "Michie Grace, I just moved here... I'll be a Junior when I go tomorrow..." she muttered. Her phone vibrated again. She glanced at it and read a text from her dad that asked her to be home soon and said that they were completely moved in. "I've read the book a fair few. I just love it." Michie was becoming more and more confident as the conversation went on.

Michie turned to Sanaki for a moment. "What is this club you're raving on about?" she asked trying very hard not to sound rude but she simply couldn't think of a way to phrase the question with out sounding a little rude. Michie then thought of something. 'What if they can hear my thoughts too?' she wondered while she waited for Sanaki to respond. She then stopped thinking of everything apart from one word, book, and whatever she was about to say. She brushed a strand of purple hair from her face and rolled the cable of her ipod around her ipod before placing it into her pocket.

"Are you okay Yumi?" Michie finally said. Yumi looked a little glum. Sanaki seemed to be thinking - Michie debated in whispers about reading Sanaki's thoughts but deicded against it and her mind went blank again.
    Estrella
    Estrella
    Trainee

Female

Post by Estrella Fri Nov 28, 2008 2:23 pm

January 18th

"Fine, thanks." Yumi replied sullenly, her emotional defenses doubling in strength.

She felt something different about this girl, as if she could almost read minds or something. But, she knew that was just about impossible. Well, at least that's what she though before. Before she found out she could read emotions. Another thing that was strange was how the wind reacted around her. The air. It was as if it seemed to move as she wanted it to. But that was impossible.

"That club you were talking about Sanaki, I'd love to hear more about it. Maybe, if it's interesting enough, I can help you try and get this guy to re-start it." Yumi said in a bland tone, not exactly all that excited.

Her empath senses seemed to jump in then just. She felt that Michie was a bit confused, or that she was debating on something. Then she also felt that Sanaki was just a bit... crazy. Hyper maybe. Yumi sighed, it wasn't suprising. She felt her breath cause a small breeze, which was strange, but she didn't pay much attention to that. Instead, she focused on the task at hand.
    Ayakella
    Ayakella
    Pupil

Female

Post by Ayakella Sun Nov 30, 2008 7:47 am

January 18th

Sanaki jumped up excitedly. It seemed that Michie could read minds! She thought that was awesome. And Yumi wanted to hear about the brigade! Her excitement went skyrocketing, like a little kid when they got a Christmas present- although it'd have to be more like a tower full of gifts that were all really big.

"Well, see, about 20 years ago this girl named Haruhi started school at our school. She was always really bored with everything, and she joined every club and then quit it because they were all boring. One day, a boy in her class named Kyon gave her the idea to start her own club. She did. It was called the SOS Brigade, or 'Spreading excitement all over the world with Haruhi Suzumiya, but I'd like to change it to Spreading excitement all over the world with Sanaki Kimidori! They went on these awesome adventures to look for time travelers, aliens, or espers.... Of course, I'm sure that they'd like empaths, telepaths, elementals and telekinetics too!" And with that, she threw her hands up and bowed gracefully.

But she didn't have to be an empath to notice the confusion and insecurity that the girls felt at some of the powers she named. Oh, well, she thought. She turned to the girls.

"What do you think?"
    Roxanne
    Roxanne
    Admin

Female

Post by Roxanne Sun Nov 30, 2008 8:09 am

January 18th, Monday

After Sanaki's description of the club and what she said afterwards Michie felt a little shocked as thought back to the little apartment she had once lived in:

Michie was staring at a photo in one of her favourite photo frames. The photo was of her mum and dad and her as a child. the photo frame was neatly decorated with flowers and her name was engraved into the top. She closed her eyes and ran her finger over the engraving of her name. "Michie!" her dad had shouted loudly whilst stumbling into the apartment. Michie jumped and dropped the photo frame.

"No," she cried but the photo frame had stopped in mid-air inches from the floor. "What the..." she grabbed the photo frame quickly and slid it into her draw out of harms way.

Michie came back to the present and swallowed hard. Did Sanaki know she could do these things or was it just coincidence that she had mentioned the things she could do? The fact that what she could wasn't just some random wierd happening had only dawned on her after Sanaki's description of the club and what she had said afterwards. In the past they had just been some wierd happenings that she dismissed now they seemed to mean something.

"Interesting," she said barely above a whisper as if trying to remind her they were in a library. She glanced back down at her phone then back up at the two girls. She was still a little shocked.

"Umm, how about I see you two in school tomorrow? I have to get back now," she said flashing the phone at them too quick for them to actual read the text. She needed a bit of space to think without accidentally letting their thought invade her head. She put her headphones in and dashed out of the library quickly making her way home.
    Arctic Wolf
    Arctic Wolf
    Admin

Male

Post by Arctic Wolf Sun Nov 30, 2008 1:51 pm

Monday, January 18th

Will stared at Sanaki as she ran up and down the hill. What the heck was she doing? He didn't need his Empath abilities to tell that she was up to something and it probably wasn't going to end very well. Either way, Will had a job to do and that was to walk Asakura home.

Asakura remained quiet up until about 5 minutes away from her house. The two began to talk about school and also plans for college. Asakura really didn't seem to know what she wanted to do. She said that she just follows directions and goes with the present, which didn't make that much sense.

They finally reached Asakura's front door and stood there for a second.

"Thank you, Will. I owe you." Asakura said
    "It's no problem" Will responded

Asakura turned around and walked into her apartment and locked the door behind her. Will then turned to face the entrance to the building and left. It took about 30 minutes to get home and it was dark by then. He walked into the house to see his mother watching TV and his father sitting at the table mailing out bills. Will said hi and then went to the kitchen to warm up his dinner.

Once he finished he went to his room and took out his textbooks to work on the homework he had. There was so much to do and so little time to do it in. Before he knew it his parents were asleep and the moon was high in the sky and eventually, the sun started to rise.

"Another all-nighter. I can't keep doing this."
    Roxanne
    Roxanne
    Admin

Female

Post by Roxanne Thu Dec 04, 2008 1:37 pm

Monday, January 18th

Michie almost ran the last bit of the walk back to her new home. She ran in through the door to find that most of the furniture had been arranged and most of the boxes had been unpacked. "Can you sort out your room tonight, Michie?" her dad asked as she moved quickly to her room.

"Sure," she said flashing a smile. It was exactly what she had been planning to do anyway. She closed the door and gawped at all the boxes she had to go through to find what she wanted. She began with the one closest to her, putting things away, if she could, where they belonged as she went.

She stopped sorting at dinner time but started once again as soon as she had eaten. By midnight she had half a box left. She was chuckling to herself now to distract her from her lack of sleep. She finished the final box when she pulled out the very thing she was looking for. A small brown box barely big enough to hold anything of great importance. Michie opened it and inside was a small gold locket. She took it out, placed the box on the window and sat on her bed.

For a moment or two she thought about the locket - how she had come to have it and what it meant to her. Then she let it slip through her fingers and as it was about to hit the floor, although it was not going to cause much damage, the locket stopped falling. It hovered there for at least ten minutes. Michie looked at the locket a while longer and then willed it back to her hand. The locket began to rise further and further from the floor and as if Michie expected this she was still surprised to find that she could actually control it and that it wasn't some random occurance.

The moment the cold chain of the locket rested on her hand she snatched it from the air and placed it back in it's box. She put the box away and jumped into her bed glad to finally be able to sleep. She had school the next day and she couldn't be too tired.

Tuesday, January 19th

Michie jumped up the minute the sun shone in through her window. She bounded into the kitchen and made breakfast. She practised reading people's thoughts by listening out for morning thoughts that ran through her dad's head. 'I've never seen her so happy,' he thought as he walked into the kitchen. Michie smiled and dished out his breakfast and her own.

Michie, excited for the day ahead, wolfed down her breakfast and went to get dressed. As soon as it was time for her to leave she bounded down the stairs and out into the street. She put on her ipod and began walking towards her school. A fresh wave of excitement washed over her and she couldn't help but begin to run. She was so preocupied with the cold wind beating her face and her discovery that she tripped. "Ouch!" she yelled loudly. A few people walking turned to see what she was yelling about. Michie sighed. She looked at her grazed arms and knees. This had put a damper on her good mood.

She sat on the concrete for a few minutes more wondering whether she should go home to clean up or go to school and clean up in a sink in the girls restroom.
    Heart Angel
    Heart Angel
    Pupil

Female
    Number of posts : 32
    Registration date : 2008-10-21

Post by Heart Angel Sat Dec 06, 2008 1:46 pm

Tuesday, January 19th~

Terra woke up to the sound of her alarm clock. She quickly hit the off button and got out of bed. It was chilly so she got on her school uniform as fast as she could. As she brushed her hair, teeth, and put on her socks she tried to focus on school. But her mind kept wondering. Terra had caught a bit of a cold the other day and didn't go to school. Mira stayed home with her because their parents were working.

When Terra was ready for the day she went down stairs. the house was to quiet which meant their parents weren't home. So Terra began making breakfast. By the time Terra had made scrambled eggs and toast she could hear Mira's alarm going off. Followed by a big Tump! Terra guessed the Mira fell off of the bed again. Terra sat down and began to eat. A few minute later Mira came running down the steps trying to put on her socks at the same time.
    " Mira that's not safe. You could fall." Terra committed.
    "Good morning to you too." Mira said as she grabbed her piece of toast. When they both finished eating they grabbed their bags and began the walk to school.

When the weren't to far from the house Terra sneezed. Mira got a worried look on her face.
    "Don't worry Mira! I'll be fine. i can't get to far behind in my school work now can I." Terra said and with that Mira looked away.
    Terra wondered what this day had in store for her. Finally they were almost at school.

Ooc~ I hope this was an okay post.
    Kasumi Light
    Kasumi Light
    Trainee

Female
    Number of posts : 55
    Registration date : 2008-11-09

Post by Kasumi Light Sun Dec 07, 2008 3:12 pm

Tuesday, January 19th

Kameko sluggishly rose out of bed as her alarm was ringing loudly. She felt around blindly for the off button, and finally pressed it. She stood, stretched. Today's the first day of my new high school, she thought. I wonder what could happen. Kameko crossed the small room to her closet, and thrust the doors open. Changing into her school uniform, Kameko let her mind wander. She wondered if anybody would share her interest in video games, or sports.

There was a knock on her door, which opened immediately after the second knock. Kameko's older sister Eri stood in the doorway, her long blond locks in four pigtails. "It's time for breakfast," was all she said before taking off down the hallway and down the stairs. Kameko sighed and grabbed her blue ribbon off of her bedside table. Her hands worked fast and pulled her hair up in a ponytail. She went downstairs, ate her breakfast (a whopping toast and bacon), and grabbed her black school bag. She slung it over her shoulder and started off to school, humming to herself.

Kameko soon reached school, and maneuvered her way through the crowd whilst looking at her class schedule. First she had Spanish 3. She quickly found her way to the classroom and took a seat in the back. She didn't want a lot of attention on her first day in a new school.
    Estrella
    Estrella
    Trainee

Female

Post by Estrella Wed Dec 10, 2008 3:04 pm

Tuesday, January 19th

Yumi walked to school, tying up her hair as she went along. She reached the school quickly, as she didn't live too far away from it. She stared at the walls of the school, and sighed. She really didn't want to go to school this morning, but she didn't have much of a choice.

"Ouch!" shouted someone from behind her.

Yumi turned around, and stared at the girl who was tripped. She recognized her. Michie, the girl that she had met at the library. She walked over to Michie, and stopped in front of her.

"Are you ok, Michie?" she asked, smiling and holding out a hand. "Do you need some help?"

Though it took her a second, Michie recognized her and took up her offer on the hand. Yumi helped her stand up and dust off a bit.

"That must have hurt. If you want, I can show you where the girls' restrooms are inside, you can get cleaned up in there." Yumi offered, motioning towards the building. "I don't know where you live, but I have a feeling that you'll have enough time to go home and get cleaned up there."
    Arctic Wolf
    Arctic Wolf
    Admin

Male

Post by Arctic Wolf Thu Dec 11, 2008 6:20 am

Tuesday, January 19th

Nothing that happened that morning was easy. It started with Will falling down the stairs because of being so tired, to burning his hand while cooking breakfast and so on. The only good thing about this was that he could probably take a napin physics as long as the teacher didn't catch him, which was rare because of Will sitting in the back of the room. After finished breakfast and getting ready, Will grabbed his backpack and headed off to school. He was just out the front door when...

"Will! You need a ride to school today?" his mother shouted from behind him
    "...No, it's ok mom. I think I'll just walk today."
    "..."

It was like growing up without one of your parents. Will wasn't really allowed around his mother at all due to his father's fear of revealing the truth. Heck, what's the worst it could do? Maybe he outta tell his mother the truth, but then again, the world mighy end somehow if he spoke. Oh well...

At school Will noticed that Terra and Mira were back. He was going to go talk to them but he really was too tired so he went straight for physics. The classroom door was locked and no one seemed to be going to open it until some unknown person came and unlocked the classroom. The teacher was out that day and a sub had been hired for the day. Everyone started to file into the classroom as the sub wrote he name and the class on the board.

'Ms. Summers
    Psychics'

She did realize that she spelled pHysics wrong, right? That's when a thought came into Will's head. It was a bit random but the SOS Brigade, would he truly reform it or no? He could but he'd need 4 other people first. Sanaki was definately going to be a member (>_<), mabye Terra and Mira (Yay), and also Asakura (YAY!)? Of course though, if he did reform the SOS Brigade, he'd have to do it without his mother or father finding out.
    Roxanne
    Roxanne
    Admin

Female

Post by Roxanne Sat Dec 13, 2008 12:39 pm

Tuesday, January 19th

Michie glanced at Yumi and decided she could live without going home to get cleaned up and changed. Yumi led her to the girls bathroom so that she could get a little cleaned up. Michie turned the tap on and washed the dirt and blood of her hands and wrists before grabbing some paper towels to clean up her knees. Michie had a quick look at her ruined trousers and decided they didn't look too odd with the rips in them. She pulled the sleeves of her jumper down over her hands and left the bathroom. Yumi was waiting for her outside. "You don't think you could do me one other favour?" Michie asked. Yumi nodded. "Could you direct me to the main office so I can get my timetable, please?" Yumi pointed to a door at the other end of the corridor and Michie thanked her and headed over there.

She knocked on the door and entered. "I'm the new student..." Michie said before being interrupted.

"Michie Grace or Kameko Shimizu?" the woman behind the desk asked. Michie responded and was given her timetable and the other things she would need. She left the office quietly thanking the woman.

Yumi had started off down the corridor presumably towards her first lesson. Michie ran to catch up with her and asked to compare timetables. "Oh, we only have lesson together and it's not even a lesson I like," Michie groaned. She had asked not to have Gym as a subject and it seemed as though they hadn't listened.

Michie and Yumi parted ways as Michie headed further down the corridor towards her pre-calculus class. She walked in as everyone else did and took a seat towards the back hoping the teacher would not introduce her to the entire class. However, she was not so fortunate. "I'd like you all to make Michie Grace feel welcome," he began. "She's just moved here and may need help navigating the halls for a few days. Don't be afraid to ask if you need help Michie." Michie sank back into her seat turning a slight red and she hoped the other teachers would not be so cruel.

The lesson passed fairly slowly for her. The teacher had decided to go over a few things to make sure Michie understood them - what he didn't know is that she had already done everything he was talking about or looked it up herself at home on the computer.

Michie found herself gazing out the window thinking to herself even in one of her favourite lessons that day. 'I wonder if there is a way to explain what I can do or something. Like how it happens...'

"Michie... Michie!" she heard the teachers voice. She rolled her eyes and answered the several question he had for her correctly. "That's great! You've understood perfectly." She felt like some sophomore that had been moved up to a juniors class when he said that. She was looking forward to the end of that lesson but it came ever so slowly.
    Estrella
    Estrella
    Trainee

Female

Post by Estrella Sat Dec 13, 2008 12:52 pm

Tuesday, January 19th

When Yumi's first lesson ended, she headed to her next lesson, bored. Most of her classes were quite boring, and she had no one to talk to duing that time. So while waiting for class to be over, Yumi played around with her ability to manipulate the air, which was quite fun.

"I think I should see if I can get the main office to change my schedule a bit. Maybe I can be in more classes with someone I know, like Michie." Yumi said to herself as she sat herself down at a desk in another classroom.

The next class passed by slowly. Very slowly. Yumi felt like she was going to fall asleep in that time it was so long and boring. She was never called on, which was something which she appreciated. Yumi wasn't the type who liked to go and stand up in the front of them room.

"Hey Yumi, do you think you could help me out?" asked a guy from behind her during the lesson.

"What do you need help with?" Yumi asked curiously, perking up a bit.

"Well you see, I've been feeling sort of stressed lately, and I really need a way to reduce that."

"Oh, ok. Try to work with time management, relax, and make sure to have a little freetime every day, because if you don't you'll feel terrible, trust me, I've had stress related problems too."

"Ok, thanks a bunch!"

"No problem." Yumi finished with a smile, packing away her books in her bag and leaving her second class for that day.
    Roxanne
    Roxanne
    Admin

Female

Post by Roxanne Thu Jan 29, 2009 1:05 pm

Tuesday, January 19th

For Michie the day rolled past ever so slowly. She longed to be exploring not stuck in school. Human-Geography was the last straw. Fifteen minutes before the end of the lesson she picked up her things and walked out violently slamming the door behind her. They'd forgive her - she was new after all. Leaving the school grounds far earlier then everyone else she slowly walked home with her earphones in.

A little later she glanced at her watch and saw that everyone was just about to leave school themselves. She turned on her heel and ran back towards the school hoping to catch Yumi before she left. Yumi was Michie's first friend and she seemed like the perfect person to go exploring with. Not to mention Michie had a gut feeling that she would become close to Yumi and so she wanted to grab her phone number.

As she reached the school gate she over heard two student not in any of her classes talking about her scene at her Human-Geography class. Michie didn't mind. Michie glanced through the crowd for Yumi.
    Kasumi Light
    Kasumi Light
    Trainee

Female
    Number of posts : 55
    Registration date : 2008-11-09

Post by Kasumi Light Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:23 am

Tuesday, January 19th.

For Kameko, the day seemed to drag on forever. She didn't know anybody at all, and she got quite a few stares for the blue streaks in her hair. Nobody talked to her, except for the teachers when Kameko was called on in class. Sure, she didn't want too much attention, but virtually no attention was a bit ridiculous. When the bell rang for the seventh period, Kameko was relieved. Volleyball was seventh period. Kameko liked volleyball, or any sport, and she was excited to learn that one whole class period was devoted to just one sport.

She weaved through the hallways, towards her final - and favorite - class. The teacher divided them all up into teams, and the game began. As Kameko expected, nobody passed her the ball. They are probably all afraid that I would cost them the victory, Kameko thought to herself. She looked at the volleyball, which was soaring through the air. Sure, she wasn't allowed to do this, but... desperate times call for desperate measures.

Kameko focused on the ball, willing it to come towards her. The opposing team hit the ball over the net, towards a girl with blond hair, but it changed courses... towards Kameko. She spiked it, getting her team to win. The bell rang for the end of class, so Kameko changed out of her gym uniform, into her school one, grabbed her bag, and ran out of the door of the gym, and the school. She wanted to get home, now, before anybody could ask any questions.

I probably shouldn't have done that, she thought to herself on the way home. But I won't just be the new girl forever, that nobody talks to or passes a ball to. I want to make some friends.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 3:37 pm