Literary Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Literary Lounge

+12
Subaru7
Arctic Wolf
Pyro
Burning Rose
Kaiti
Equilibrium
Estrella
Ayakella
Jordan
Heart Angel
Roxanne
Christina
16 posters

General Off-Topic Discussion

Heart Angel
    Heart Angel
    Pupil

Female
    Number of posts : 32
    Registration date : 2008-10-21

General Off-Topic Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: General Off-Topic Discussion

Post by Heart Angel Sun Dec 07, 2008 3:54 pm

yes Sky 7 more days! Just one week!

Okay sounds good!*Cooks noodles and rice* Here you go! I hope you like my cooking!
    Roxanne
    Roxanne
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 257
    Registration date : 2008-10-15

Post by Roxanne Sun Dec 07, 2008 4:05 pm

Sorry 'bout earlier guys (the whole background stuff) but this isn't the first time and when I logged on I was already stressed beyond my boundaries.

Anyways, goodnight everyone! ^~^
    Christina
    Christina
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 172
    Registration date : 2008-10-17

Post by Christina Sun Dec 07, 2008 5:33 pm

Aww, I didn't see the background XD

That's alright, I will live Very Happy

Anyways, It's alright Rox. We all get stressed sometimes Smile
    Kasumi Light
    Kasumi Light
    Trainee

Female
    Number of posts : 55
    Registration date : 2008-11-09

Post by Kasumi Light Sun Dec 07, 2008 7:00 pm

NO CAKE THE CAKE IS A LIE! D=<
    tumadre
    tumadre
    Pupil

Number of posts : 34
    Registration date : 2008-12-01

Post by tumadre Sun Dec 07, 2008 9:53 pm

LOL! Portal! No WAY! the cake is a lie! I love that game... pc or xbox? I beat the game in like 5 hours!! lol
    Christina
    Christina
    Admin

Female

Post by Christina Sun Dec 07, 2008 10:32 pm

So I feel really stupid but when I went shopping this weekend I forgot to get Christmas presents Razz. Part of that was because they didn't have a cooking store there for my mom and I don't know what to get my brothers or my dad. And for my friends I'm going to think about it a little more, so I guess I can do it next weekend...

What game, Cake Mania? I didn't buy it but it looks alright. I really want Animal Crossing on Wii for Christmas or maybe Wii Fit. What do you guys/girls want for Christmas?

Also I may work on a Christmakwanzakuh/winter background for the forum, might put up a poll for that later Wink
    Kasumi Light
    Kasumi Light
    Trainee

Female

Post by Kasumi Light Sun Dec 07, 2008 10:46 pm

I want a Wii for Christmas. For my birthday I got my friend a wal-mart gift card. Razz

Christmakwanzah?! You forgot the Quad-fu part! It's Christmakwanzah-fu!

Quad-Fu: Study of Self-Defense, Religion, Chicken, and Stupid Hand Motions That Don't Really Do Anything.

K I'm going to bed now, nighty-night! ^-^
    Estrella
    Estrella
    Trainee

Female
    Number of posts : 90
    Registration date : 2008-10-26

Post by Estrella Mon Dec 08, 2008 1:50 pm

[ Sarvani ] xx says:
    I SHALL NOW POST IN THE GD.
    [ Sarvani ] xx says:
    Because I don't wanna do homework.
    [ Sarvani ] xx says:
    ]X
    [c=48]- Meredith x[/c=47] says:
    XD

DUN DUN DUN.

....Yeah, I'm back. Did you guys miss me? =D

And you know what's amazing? I didn't get any better in London! Instead, I got worse! I started to hallucinate, seriously. And as my friends call it, hallucifeel. Not a word, but whatever. I swear it felt like I had glass everywhere in me, and then I saw purple spots and about ten times as many people as there really were in the streets and stuff -- a bit scary no?

You know what else? I really missed you guys. I don't like London much. Too many people, the hotels aren't very nice, the stores are too crowded, there are pickpockets and thieves roaming the movie theatres that show previews for 30 year olds in a children's movie, and the people aren't exactly the nicest. But, I don't mind. I'm not going to London anytime in the near future again. Next time I go to England, I'm visiting either Amy or Rox -- so be prepared! =D

And yeah, I've run out of things to say. I got some new Indian jewelery, but that's nothing special. Even if the stuff is made of real gold, but...

Yeah, this post is ending now. Thanks for reading! XD
    Subaru7
    Subaru7
    Apprentice

Male
    Number of posts : 109
    Registration date : 2008-11-22

Post by Subaru7 Mon Dec 08, 2008 2:45 pm

Now, to reply to Sarvani's post.

Yes, of course. Come on, what would Literary loung be without you? Well, apart from being one member short...

Hallucifeel? Glass? What the hell? Have you tried looking online for your symptoms, you kmow, in a medical directory? Helped me realise I had the symptoms of Appendicitis, though I didn't even have it.)

Aww, it's nice to know you'd prefer us over a trip to London.^_^ Gives me a warm fuzzy feeling inside. Londond does sound interesting though, even with all the general idiots who do that sort of thing.

Real Gold? I'm half-skeptical, how can you be exactly sure?
    tumadre
    tumadre
    Pupil

Post by tumadre Mon Dec 08, 2008 2:58 pm

Quad fu? Nah.... just curious here, who celebrates what?
    Pyro
    Pyro
    Trainee

Female
    Number of posts : 60

Post by Pyro Mon Dec 08, 2008 3:00 pm

Yes Sarvani! Come visit me in the south! =3 It's better down here. =)

But have you gone back to your doctor since the last time? The Hallucifeeling thing sounds serious... =(
    Subaru7
    Subaru7
    Apprentice

Male

Post by Subaru7 Mon Dec 08, 2008 3:05 pm

Chanukka and Christmas, Christian Dad, Jewish mother, lots of food, presents and genral goodwill.

Happy tumadre?
    tumadre
    tumadre
    Pupil

Post by tumadre Mon Dec 08, 2008 10:00 pm

chanukka and christmas? wow lucky
    Christina
    Christina
    Admin

Female

Post by Christina Mon Dec 08, 2008 10:25 pm

I celebrate Christmas Very Happy

Missed you Sarvani Very Happy. I'm sorry London was so un-fun, you should come to the U.S. and visit me!!!

Quad-Fu? That's a very interesting holiday XD

So I was the prosecutor in my mock trial today (Yays) and it went really well. We presented our side nicely, save a few things that shouldn't have been allowed but the defense didn't object. We would have gotten a guilty verdict if there weren't two completely ignorant people on the jury. They were very stubborn and refused to even consider the evidence, they stuck to the arguments they had since the beginning. Plus, the defendant lied when he was on the stand so really, we did win Very Happy

Anyways, I'll probably post the whole thing in my blog tonight or tomorrow Razz
    Estrella
    Estrella
    Trainee

Female

Post by Estrella Tue Dec 09, 2008 2:16 am

I've been livin' with real jewelry all my life, pearls, rubies, sapphires, opals, 22 k gold, etc. etc. All of the jewelry I have has been classified by some legal foundation for testing whether or not it is real gold in India. Plus, the way you get charged for buying the items is you take the amount of gold in grams, multiply it by the gold per gram price rate ( which in this case is 16.3 ) and then add on an extra VAT percentage rate.

I'm seeing my doctor again on Thursday. Yippee. >.> Christina, I go to the states every summer and winter break. Maybe I'll see you around when I visit for Christmas. =O

As for online medical dictionary -- I don't trust those things. It's better to just ask one of my uncles, my grandad, or one of his million friends. They're all doctors. I'm so used to having them ask me about my health, I don't think they'd mind if I got them to ask more questions. XD

I'm not religious and yet my family seems to celebrate Christmas anyway. Strange. =L
    Kasumi Light
    Kasumi Light
    Trainee

Female

Post by Kasumi Light Tue Dec 09, 2008 5:40 pm

Quad-fu isn't a holiday, it's a religion. ;-;

I'm both Christian and I am studying Quad-fu. =D

Sa-chan, when you get back from the stupid doctor place, tell us what's wrong, k? And yes, I'm over my emotional RAGE I had on MSN. ^-^
    tumadre
    tumadre
    Pupil

Post by tumadre Tue Dec 09, 2008 6:07 pm

lol. Quad-Fu is not a real religion!!!
    Arctic Wolf
    Arctic Wolf
    Admin

Male
    Registration date : 2008-10-20

Post by Arctic Wolf Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:12 am

Subaru7 wrote:Chanukka and Christmas, Christian Dad, Jewish mother, lots of food, presents and genral goodwill.

Happy tumadre?

Same exact thing here. Christian father, Jewish mother. Here's the difference, my mother celebrates the Jewish holidays but I don't want to. I take after my dad and believe in Chistianity.

Quad-Fu? Sounds like a name for a new Chinese take-out restaraunt.
    Kasumi Light
    Kasumi Light
    Trainee

Female

Post by Kasumi Light Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:24 am

tumadre wrote:lol. Quad-Fu is not a real religion!!!

Yes it is. Razz

I'm going to school now guise, kbye. bom
    Ayakella
    Ayakella
    Pupil

Female
    Number of posts : 43

Post by Ayakella Wed Dec 10, 2008 10:31 am

I HAVE A SNOW DAY FULL OF SNOW THAT'S GONNA BREAK THE TREE ON MY LAWN!

Sorry. But there's so much fluffy snow!

Catholic mother, Anglican father. I think that religion is completely stupid these days, because it's been developed into a means of dictatorship, war, and power, even though the only really important thing about religion is being kind to others.
    tumadre
    tumadre
    Pupil

Post by tumadre Wed Dec 10, 2008 10:44 am

no. i looked it up on wiki and google.... nothing.... you're the only believer.... Razz Cool lol!
    Pyro
    Pyro
    Trainee

Female
    Number of posts : 60

Post by Pyro Wed Dec 10, 2008 10:47 am

When I searched Quad-Fu on Google, It came up with the religion of Cookies.

My parents aren't religious. On my official school reocords, I'm C of E. =3
    Subaru7
    Subaru7
    Apprentice

Male

Post by Subaru7 Wed Dec 10, 2008 1:37 pm

What does Quad-Fu involve, exactly?
    Kasumi Light
    Kasumi Light
    Trainee

Female

Post by Kasumi Light Wed Dec 10, 2008 2:54 pm

Quad-Fu involves Self-Defense, Religion, Chicken, and Stupid Hand Motions That Don't Really Do Anything.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVglYC6scy4

C!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
    Estrella
    Estrella
    Trainee

Female

Post by Estrella Wed Dec 10, 2008 3:20 pm

Religion of cookies? Chickens? Stupid hand movements? Sheesh, what do you guys get taught at school? o.O

Sure Nat, I'll tell you what's wrong with me once I figure it out. That'll be soon. xD

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 8:53 pm